Sunday, June 1, 2008

No more "flowers"



Miya wanted me to post that she is sad that all the "flowers" are gone from our yard. They used to be the source of lots of fun: she could crawl mere inches to grab the top off of a new dandelion: hours of fun! Now they're mostly gone, and although Miya still gets to appreciate the one or two remaining dandelions (she crawls directly to them, making her cute "fuh" sound as she goes),the fun is short-lived.



These pictures are from last month, before we mowed the "flowers" down. The grass was so high it kept poking her in the eye as she tried to make her way to the back deck. She doesn't seem to remember the down-side.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love the pictures... And don't worry. I don't know what it looks like either:)

Sunny said...

hi michelle, this is sunny from larry's class in the spring :) i was talking to Lisa W. about how i need more blogs to read in my life, and she gave me your link. Your daughter is so so so precious!! How do you ever leave and come to class??? :) Hope you're doing well!

my blog is "dailydoseofsun" on blogger :)