Friday, October 15, 2010

What we've been up to (Part 3)

One more catch-up installment...here are some pictures from our last month here is Houston. We took a weekend trip to San Antonio and visited the Alamo and Sea World. We're headed back again next week with Jacob's family, and are looking forward to some gorgeous weather!













We've also done some kite flying (that Jacob and the girls got me for my birthday).




Yes, I turned 30 again! We love riding the carousel at the zoo, so we made a carousel cake to celebrate.



Are these girls getting cuter and cuter, or what?! This is usually what I get when I ask them to smile for the camera...




...but I can still catch them being cute as cute can be!


2 comments:

Julianne said...

I'm glad you are all alive and doing well. I've thought of you a number of times. Hyrum is growing up so fast and #2 is due in just 5 weeks! Crazy!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yes. They are pretty dang cute! And happy 30th birthday. Again :)