Monday, January 11, 2010

One year old!

Our little Emi turned one last week, and we celebrated the snowy day with a snowman cake, balloons and presents.



Is that a cute cake, or what?! (Yes, sometimes I do make time to be crafty/creative...)







She knew just what to do with that cake, and she even tried to blow out the candle!

Blowing out the candles from Jacob Nishida on Vimeo.



The 1st piece of cake from Jacob Nishida on Vimeo.









Emi loved to hear the "Happy Birthday" song, and would sway to the tune (this is post-cake eating...thus, no shirt).

Swaying to the Happy Birthday tune from Jacob Nishida on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Lisa Weil said...

Happy Birthday Emi too! I can't believe she's a year already!! Another amazing cake. Can I come over for a lesson before Julian turns 1?

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Man, you are super creative! I am impressed she knew just what to do with the cake... None of my kids would eat it. They just played with it :)