Sunday, April 27, 2008

Clapping


I thought I'd share one more "cute" moment before I go to bed. Watching the cake video again, I was reminded of something that happened the other day. Miya is a clapper, and she not only cheers for herself, but for anyone who looks like they need "cheering". The other day before lunch, I was saying a blessing on the food, and right after I expressed gratitude for the blessing of Jacob's acceptance into the MBA program in the fall, Miya appropriately broke out in claps and happy sounds. Right on cue...she can't say "amen", but I think she still gets the important stuff.

Here's a picture of her after she crawled underneath the table. I can't remember, but it's likely that she celebrated that achievement with cheers and claps as well.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I think she looks like her daddy :) And she is growing up so fast! A year old already? We were talking in the branch the other day and thinking who would start the next "wave" of children. We figure you're up :)

Austin said...

Hey guys! You have a very cute little kid there. How are things going for you? Jacob, Ryan and I have been trying to get a hold of you for a while...can you email me at awhoughtaling@gmail.com? Thanks. Hope all is well!