Sunday, April 20, 2008

End-of-the-semester stress

I was just rereading our previous posts, and I noticed that I have managed to make spelling errors. Go ahead and check...I left the "steel" for "steal" error in there, just so all the errors weren't gone in case someone really wanted to check. I have to admit that the end of the semester is getting to be intense, and since life is a little more stressful than usual, I tend to skip the proofing step before I send e-mails, post blogs, jot down notes,etc. So please ignore the errors. :)



So...on another note...although I still have 6 whole days, I'm getting geared up for Miya's birthday this week - Happy Birthday (early) Miya! - and I thought I post one of her first pictures. I can't believe it's already been nearly a year...time does fly.q

1 comment:

The Nishidas said...

Happy (early) Birthday, Miya! How time flies! Hope that you have a fun and happy birthday! Grandma & Grandpa sure do love you and can't wait to see you and celebrate your special day!! ;^)