Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daycare

Since I have been working part time whild Jacob is in school, Miya gets to go to daycare 2 days a week for a few hours each day. We love Renee, who takes very good care of our little Miya. In fact, Miya usually claps when we pull into Renee's driveway, and is always happy when I come to pick her up. There is usually only 1 or 2 other kids there with her (one is 2 months younger, and the other is 7 months older), and Miya loves playing with her friends there. I am so grateful we found someone whom we can trust with our baby girl!



This is a picture of Anna and Miya from this morning, eating pancakes together. Thanks Renee, for taking and sending this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I saw the link to your blog and could not resist. I love the picture of Mia in the swing in the post down below. She is sooo CUTE!