Monday, October 27, 2008

Visit from mom and dad Miller

My parents came out to visit last weekend, and we spent some time at the Farmer's Market, at Octoberfest, just hanging out, and seeing the changing leaves. Dad also helped us put in a screen door (yes, I finally painted our front door...no more magenta-colored entrance, thank goodness!).



We went on a little hike on part of the Wabash Heritage Trail up in Battle Ground, and as you can see, it was beautiful.







Miya carried around a branch on the way up (Jacob carried her), and a flower on the way down. She would put it to her nose and sniff it every few minutes, which was precious, but we couldn't catch her doing it on camera, of course.



These pictures were all taken by my dad (thanks, dad), but since we don't have a working camera, we don't have any pictures of grandma and grandpa Miller! Also, dad, I want you to notice that I have honored your request not to post the picture of the two squirrels in action. Maybe in a future post... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new blog look! Don't you just love the desings from Thecutestblogontheblock. I also loved the pics. Your little girl is so darling, I especially loved the pictures of her sunday best a few posts back. Look like you guys are having a good time. I wish we lived closer I would have taken some of those tomatoes off of your hands. Jen

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Great Pictures!!! She is so cute!