Sunday, October 12, 2008

Double Jogging Stroller



We got a new stroller this week, and Miya and I (and her black horse) spent some time one evening putting it together. We won't need it right away, but I'm looking forward to being able to use it after our 2nd little one comes. I know...it's hunter orange, but we got a great deal on a top-of-the-line stroller, and we just couldn't pass it up.



On another note...last week I (sadly) hit our other jogging stroller with the front car tire while backing out of the garage. Sad...it took my neighbor's toolbox and his brute strength to bend the frame back into place, then some trial and error tinkering with the front wheel. But now it runs just great again! Thank goodness. Miya and I both need our daily jog to the park, and those few days without our trusty stoller were sad days indeed.

No comments: