Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flaming Gorge

The Miller family reunion was at Flaming Gorge this year. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there, and it was so nice to spend some time with Mother Nature again! All of my siblings were able to come, so it was nice to see everyone and do a little catching up.

Flaming Gorge from Jacob Nishida on Vimeo.



Miya got to ride a horse, float the river (evidently she cried the whole time…I was on baby duty, but I can just imagine how fun that was for everyone in the raft!), go fishing, blow endless amounts of bubbles, feed the ducks, go on “adventures” with her cousins, eat lots of “treats”, and play in the water. She was in toddler heaven, let me tell you!

Miya - Riding a horse from Jacob Nishida on Vimeo.





1 comment:

The Nishidas said...

Bubbles, horses, the great outdoors and family--what more could you want?!!