Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Spitting image

Emi is the spitting image of Jacob, and I particularly love these two pictures.
Cute, cute, and cuter.



These pictures were taken at the end of May, and shortly thereafter, most of Emi's hair fell out...except for a little mohawk action on the top of her head...what's with my girls ending up with infant mohawks anyway?? Not much has grown back, and we're hoping that she doesn't follow in Miya's footsteps (hairsteps?) and wait until she's almost 2 to start growing some more.



By the way, this picture was taken the first time we gave Emi rice cereal (June 24th) and she gobbled it right up!

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yep, she looks like her daddy :) I love the pictures. Jacob was always such a funny goofball :) My kids hair fell out the same way... Except we were left with an alfalfa and a baby mullet. I cut them off quick ;)