Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a GIRL!



Of course it's a girl. I used to say (growing up) that girls were too high maintenance, and consequently, I was having all boys. Well, it looks like all girls might be more like it!



We are very excited for Miya to have a baby sister. We had the ultrasound this morning - I am officially 20 weeks and 2 days along...more than half way through, and doing great so far.



In fact, I can feel her moving right now...she must sense that I'm writing about her. Or maybe she just likes the hot fudge sundae that I just ate.

6 comments:

MJ said...

How exciting for you guys! Congratulations! You are such a cute family.

claire said...

Congratulations! Hurray!

t & e said...

oh another girl! that's exciting. i have always said i want boys, i guess i better stop doing that. we still really need to get together. time is slipping away too fast and soon we will be gone! call me.

ELI said...

Hey Michelle I just saw your blog is linked to Maida's--I didn't realize you knew each other! It's nice to catch up through blogging and see how you are doing.

Congrats on the baby!

BTW, this is Eli McCann.

Unknown said...

This is Matt Mangum from the MTC and Ukraine. Congratulations on the baby! The Trythall's recent emails about the mission reunion got me wondering about people and so I started looking them up. I am glad things are going well for you. We just had baby number two. There are pictures at themangumfamily.blogspot.com

KQ said...

Hey Guys! Congratulations! I love baby girls. We are just loving being parents. I had a great pregnancy and Lyla has been so good. I try not to say that out loud so that I won't have her try to prove me wrong. Anyway, I'm glad you found our blog. Now we can stalk each other :)