Friday, September 19, 2008

Yum



I pick the tomatoes about twice a week, and I get at least 50-60 each time. Needless to say, we are eating a lot of tomatoes, and I'm happy to report that Miya eats her share. She also picks the green ones...I can't seem to convince her to ignore that color yet.



She likes to sit and pick them right off the vine. The seeds get everywhere, but she just loves them. Oddly enough, she will rarely eat a tomato that is cold, out of the fridge. Only straight off the vine for Miya, so I have to make sure I leave some out on the counter for her after we bring them inside!



Every Thursday when we pick up our share of other veggies at the Farmer's Market, the ladies get a kick out of Miya asking them for a tomato, and then happily eating it like an apple (seeds getting everywhere, of course...I finally wisened up and started bringing a bib).



Hopefully she remains a veggie lover for many years to come!

No comments: